}

31 agosto 2017

Navidad se acerca para simons say stamp



Y su última tarjeta de María jesus, pues no quería mi pequeña dejar pasar la posibilidad de recordarnos que se acerca navidad creo esta tarjeta con bordes de washi tape, un corte de la big shot y sus lapices de colores una tarjeta navideña. 

And his last card, María Jesús because my little girl did not want to let the possibility of reminding us that Christmas is coming I created this card with edges of washi tape, a cut of the big shot and his colored pencils a Christmas card.

Espero les guste a mi me encanta como ella se las ingenia con los materiales que me pide sufre mi scraproom pero ella es feliz y eso me hace feliz 

I like it, I like it, I love it, she does the things she asks me, she suffers from my scraproom, but she is happy and that makes me happy.





Espero les guste a  mi me encanta
I hope you like it, I love it

1 comentario:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria :-) the whole Christmas scene is very cute and I love your drawings and colouring. the die cut sentiment is fabulous too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar