}

14 agosto 2017

Little girl for ElleStudios


Hello girls that count today I present again in the challenge of ElleStudios they posed 4 challenges
And one of them was to use their stamps and I played with this layout with papers from the Cienna collection the little pieces that I have and some of the collection Thankfull.

Hola chicas que cuentan hoy os presento de nuevo en el reto de ElleStudios que plantearon 4 desafíos
Y uno de ellos era usar sus sellos y jugué con este trazado con papeles de la colección Cienna las pequeñas piezas que tengo y algunas de la colección Thankfull.

And the challenge was to use the stamps for this layout fill as supplies the seal that came in my prize box the  malia-alphabet-stamp with that built the titles of my layout

Y el reto era usar los sellos para este layout ocupe como suministros el sello que llegó en mi caja de premio el Sello Malia con ese construi los titulos de mi layout

Cut some triangles and arranged the photo of my daughter throwing a kiss and looks so cute that I wanted to save that moment for a lifetime

Corte unos triángulos y dispuse la foto de mi hija lanzando un besitos y se ve tan linda que quise guardar ese momento para toda la vida




                             






I hope you like it

   Espero les guste

besos
Chicas

Xoxo





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario